What LEI can do for the Customer.
LEI Has Experience That Counts
- Grass Roots to Executive Level Experience
- Four key partners have combined over 100 years experience in:
- Retail Store Operations
- World Wide Sourcing
- Direct importing
- Product Development from Concept to Exit Strategy
- QC / QA
- Retail Sales Training and Incentive Programs
- Convention / Tradeshow Planning and Implementation
- Social Compliance
- Regulatory Requirements
- Licensing and Intellectual Property Rights
- Buyer Training and Mentoring
Find the "Right" Factories
- "There are thousands of factories making products and very few that are reliable enough to not worry about unexpected problems, quality issues, and the ability to meet deadlines". LEI can mitigate this risk.
- LEI has relationships with over 450 Quality Factories Worldwide.
- Arrange and perform factory Audits to confirm Social Compliancy.
- Arrange and perform factory Audits to confirm Capacity and Quality.
- LEI can find products and factories based on "wish lists".
- LEI can make product recommendations based on market trends and new item availability.
- LEI can partner with buyers to review current assortment plans and make recommendations on additions and deletions designed to strengthen the overall mix with the goal of increasing both top line revenue and bottom line growth.
- Work in Concert with Buyer to develop exclusive house brands.
- Coordinate the use of Factory owned brands.
- Use LEI owned brands that could be made available.
- Provide packaging designs incorporating your current style guide. LEI can custom design family packaging concepts and create style guides to meet specific needs.
- Owner's manual and instruction sheet development.
- Multi-lingual services.
- LEI will work with purchaser to include product specifications and features to meet cost and retail targets.
- Continuous follow up with the factories and provide updates during all stages.
- Turnaround time from new product selection to goods arriving into purchaser’s warehouse is best in class.
Factory Production Audits
- Ensure that products meet specifications while on the production line.
- Perform outgoing inspections to ensure product conformity.
- Help ensure products are in port on time to make all vessel sailings.
- Help Track and Trace Shipments.
- Our Canadian warehouse is at your service to help balance your needs of purchasing globally with the need to manage inventory flow.
- If there are after the sale issues LEI will work liaison with factories to help rectify them.