The Eco Alkalines™ Difference
Eco Alkalines™ batteries strive to be an environmentally conscious disposable alkaline battery alternative to national leading brands, supplying consumers with the standard sizes of the common alkaline battery (AA/LR6, AAA/LR03, C/LR14, D/LR20, and 9V/6LR61 in various quantities) that aim to reduce environmental climate change impact.
Why Buy or Sell Eco Alkalines™ Batteries?
- Eco-responsible batteries that support corporate green initiatives
- Digital quality power
- Patented leak-resistant seal
- Certified carbon neutral by Carbonfund.org for Canada and the United States, and by carboNZero for New Zealand and Australia
- Consumers' desire for eco-responsible products
- Unique product offering
Eco Alkalines™ Batteries are considered eco-responsible because:
- They are certified Carbon Neutral. Every purchase contributes to Carbonfund.org's carbon offset projects.
- They use packaging with recyclable paper that is up to 80% recycled material, with PET plastic that is also recyclable. The batteries up to 100% recoverable (86-92% recyclable dependent on battery size and facility). Battery recycling programmes may not be available in all areas. See "Recycle Your Batteries" for more information.
- They contain no trace amounts of Mercury, Cadmium or Lead.
- They are safe to dispose in household waste (does not contain any toxic substances listed in Canadian Environmental Protection Act (1999), Schedule 1 or Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulation 40 CFR 261).
Digital Quality Power
Eco Alkalines™ Batteries are digital quality batteries. With the increasing power demands of everyday household devices, digital quality batteries are a necessary and popular choice for consumers. Digital devices such as digital cameras, wireless computer mice and wireless toys function best with digital alkaline batteries.
|Mouse and keyboard